Friday, October 17, 2008

Who doesn't love a painted crate??


How adorable is this kid? Who is he? He's just another satisfied customer! I received his picture as a 'Thank You' for his Jungle Themed Baby Crate that cleverly matches his bedding. Doesn't he look happy holding his crate?
As many of you know, I've been taking orders for hand painted wooden crates themed to the liking of the customer. Baby crates are the most popular for Baby Showers. It's a great way to throw a bunch of small baby items into one container for a great presentation. I personalize the majority of them with the baby's name on them. Recently I've been getting orders for the older kids - I've done Napoleon Dynamite, the Little Miss Characters, High School Musical. You can see most of them featured in the shop section of my website! Get your order in now for the holidays!!

2 comments:

Dallas Shaw said...

hoooooow cute!

Ms Unreliable said...

Awww so adorable! What a happy little camper and a gorgeous little crate!